Thursday, April 30, 2009

Independence is Coming Fast!

Well, today Sarah Jane hit milestone of kiddom, riding on 2-wheels! Once she set her mind to it, it didn't take her long.








Her comment to Samantha after a successful run around the cul-de-sac was "Yeah, I just figured out how to do it myself...once Daddy took off the training wheels" Obviously we had been holding her back.




Her other self discovery this week was pulling out her own tooth! She had a loose tooth and wasn't satisified with the answer that it might take a few days to come out. So, she worked on it and wiggled it relentlessly the entire evening and by bedtime she had pulled it out herself.
(Of course the next day she dropped it down the drain while cleaning it which made for some extra fun for Dan!)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is my favorite post so far! I am now officially sentimental :-)
Sarah Jane, I am so proud of you!